CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 26, 2010

~ The Journey Is All ~


The Journey Is All .................



looking back down the road that you came by
and not knowing what awaits you around the bend
would you go on,
or would you retreat

if given the option to start your journey again
to turn back the hands of time
is a chance at which many would leap
losing everything gained over the years


but as for me; this life I would keep
with all of its ups and downs
and all the pain that it brings
all of the spices of life that I’ve been blessed to sample


I’ll keep the cards that I was dealt by fate
and risk it all because life is a gamble
I would not trade a single memory
for wealth, position, or fame
my spirit is quickened by the road and its call
I’ll travel this way until I can go no further

No comments:

Post a Comment