CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~ Unspoken ~


Unspoken ....


Deep inside I feel this pain
tears fall in my hands when I pray


Everywhere I go...I see you
and the cold breeze takes my breath away
I feel so lonely...
so lonely, since you left me
since you have chosen her


Now I realize the truth
you never wanted me in your life
its just only me
that needed you
but you ...
just needed me as a friend
a friend to chat
just only to eliminate boredom
not more than that


I should have known that earlier
before it left a deep scar on my heart


Now .......
just watching you from far
untouch


embrace the reality
that I dont deserve to be yours
you had many women in your life
I'm just numbers


There was such a great barrier
between us
just like heaven and earth
you are fair ... I'm dark
you are young ... I'm old


The unspoken pain
left me in solitude ...

No comments:

Post a Comment