CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 4, 2011

~ The Oceans Shore ~


The Oceans Shore ........



As I walk along the oceans shore...
The feeling of peace, longing for more...
As I sit upon soft wet sand...
The gentle waves, touch my hand...
This Aura of wonder and tranquility...


Stretching as far as my eyes can see...
Watching the reflections move with the flow.
Feeling the comfort, of its inner glow...


Oh how I wish, this feeling would stay...
As I know I must walk away...
Wish I could leave all the hurt, pain and tears...
Behind me along, with all my fears...


Wouldn't it be nice,
if we could leave on that shore...
Feelings that keep in our hearts, ever more...
If I wrote them in the sand,
would they be swept away?


By the waves crashing in,
Gone on their way...
Leaving us free,
of DOUBTS and DESPAIR...


The ocean will handle them,
then we won't care...

The ocean can be such a beautiful place...
As our minds wonder in and out of space.


I know....
We reap whatever we did sow...

I will keep looking, forever more...
But not what I wrote,

on that OCEANS SHORE.....



No comments:

Post a Comment