CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

~ Let It Flow ~


Let It Flow .........



I think about you
all the time.
I know I probably shouldn't,

Destiny
caused us to meet.
Destiny
has brought us together.
Destiny
decided I love you.

So I'm counting on Destiny
to finish what had started.


I don't completely understand
all the circumstances
of our relationship.
I don't know what
goes through your mind


I wish I knew
what you really wanted
deep down
How you see the end.


Do we share
the same perspective?
In your mind,
do we share the future?



And I wonder
if it wasn't
irrational
and even a bit
foolish
to love
without security.



Deep inside
I feel we belong
together...
in love
because I know
you make me happy.
Probably could forever.


I'd give almost anything
to feel this love
unrestricted and free.
Let the whole world see
I love you.


Let it flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment