CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 9, 2011

~ The Silent Lover ~



Infinite bondage strong & stable…
A binding of ‘love which calls silence for the world..

A feeling so deep with passion and wild dreams and fascination
Combined with love, closeness, oneness at heart, laughter and tears…

Sharing pain, pleasure and fire, mild love fights, nagging everything in
One fold….

My silent lover , man of my dreams…
Your smiles can live up many lives


The sparkle in your eyes can lit the moon in the night

And your looks can blossom many flowers..
You brought smile on my dead lips..

And a new meaning in my life and name
I was destined to meet you …

Memories I shall cherish and make my future and smile on…
Dreams have no boundaries….

I shall keep seeing you
even while I close my eyes forever…


No comments:

Post a Comment