CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

" A Moment of intimacy.............."


~ A Moment of intimacy ~


a moment of intimacy
felt deep inside
........an inner dialogue
protruding through
a smothering sensation
.........I'm suffocating
can I retreat........
can I forget.........
this emotion?


memories-
frozen in my mind
fragments-
like...........
.......fluttering glints
of silver in the dark.


I am in too deep
I am going to get hurt
-it came quickly
-this fleeting insight
of forbidden emotions.......
........there as i touched your face
striking me into immobility
as i froze
terrified of this devotion...
-that I shouldn't feel!
-that I should deny!
and bid farewell


-but there it was
inside me through and through
I could not hide from it
as it clutched a hold of me
and still has yet to release me.......


No comments:

Post a Comment