CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

" Ode To Love.............."


Ode to Love


I love


Love is joy
in the beauty if another
oh, find this joy
share this love.


I love


Love is the warmth of the sun
that gives life to the universe
a summer's day
a golden glow
your smile.


I love


Love is rich,
we enrich one another
a precious heart touched by another's life
we touch the boundless
to be enriched together.


I love


Love is a garden
of beauty, fragrance, colour and life
we dance in it
we tend it
love is the purpose for the rose


I love


Love is a mirror
in it we see our humanity
living jewels
sparks in a world of love
what would the world be
without you?


I love you
can I do more


In love we share infinity
our home, our heaven
all the roses in the world
all the sunshine of the universe
as we are one with them.


I love


No comments:

Post a Comment