CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 18, 2011


To Touch The Heart .........


To touch the heart of someone dear
though it might sometimes cause a tear
to fall or rest upon the cheek -

Should be something all should seek.



For often hearts -
not touched at all -

start hardening and shrinking small.



And then the time -
it takes to grow

A loving heart - is very slow.


For hearts expand as those who care -
extend their love and -
let us share
a Moment,
space or special phrase

that eases pain on dreary days.


Or simply starts our lips to smile
and brightens time for just a while.

The ways and kinds and means of sharing -
it seems to me -
Are based on caring.



And though we're often worlds apart.
You still can touch my very heart.

You make me smile or shed a tear.

And I'll remember year to year

Just how your 'touching' helped me grow.



And I just thought I'd tell you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment