CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

" Forever.................."


Forever..............


Years had passed
I haven't talked with you since then
You're already out of my sight
and here I am still struggling for life.

I am missing you
and always do
the messages,
the voice,
the care,
the love,
Where else could I find them
but only in you.

Memories about you are all I have
They make me cry
and
yearn for you
all the time
of my waking life

Even in sleep
I dreamed about you.


Sometimes ........
I wish that
I should not have been

what I was when we were still together
For I want that our love is forever
It could have been,
that's all I could sigh for

Sometimes ...........
I wish that
you could feel
the beatings of my heart
and you could hear
what I think
even if you don't hear me
You could dry the tears in my eyes
even though you don't see me.

Life's indeed too short for us to love eternally
But
I do believe in forever

That was what I hold on to
.

FOREVER, YOU and ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment