CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

" In My Eyes................."


In My Eyes.............


Look into my eyes
Tell me what you see

When I look into my eyes
I see determination and an ever driving force,
A need to be heard

When I look into my eyes I can also see pain
I see pain and a hidden fear
What could that fear be?
I don’t know you tell me
I see love
A need to feel loved, cared about,
Wanted, and respected

When I look into my eyes
I see Me

What do you see?

Look into my eyes,
You will see many things,
My Gladness,
My Sadness,
My Happiness,
My Sorrow,
My Pain,
My Heart,
My Soul,

Look into my eyes
You will not be disappointed,
You will just see what my body is hiding,
You will see into my sad soul,
It will see you through my eyes,
So look into my eyes,
You will see many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment