CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

" I'm Not Asking Too Much..............................."


I'm not asking too much........

I long to watch you sleep
To feel the warmth of your breath upon my cheek
I dream of tracing the outline of your face with a gentle touch
Just to see your lips curl in a sudden smile...
I’m not asking too much...

I long for you to hold my hand
To feel your arms surround me in a hug
I dream of waking in your arms and sleeping two bodies as one
Just to see your eyes dance with laughter...
I’m not asking too much...

I long to be with you...

To land upon these distant shores
I dream of the day, we finally see each other face to face
Just knowing that this is meant to be...
I'm not asking too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment