CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

" To err is human................"


To err is human................

I wish I were a doctor so talented
I could have saved lives of many and
wouldn’t have let anyone die in pain

I wish I were a scientist so intelligent
I would have invented an instrument
to save the world from all calamities

I wish I were an astronaut so daring
I would have definitely found
another earth for survival of mankind

I wish I were a magician so perfect
I would have turned all the sorrows
of the people into joy

I wish I were a judge so just
I would have punished only the guilty
and set free the innocent

But .........
I am just human who makes mistakes
So I should try to be a better human
and let Allah do his work

No comments:

Post a Comment