CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

" My Secret Garden.................."


My secret garden.............


When I'm in need of solace
My spirit seeks to find;
The door only I can open
That's hidden in my mind.

It leads me to a paradise,
A place of love and care;
Of butterflies and birds that sing,
Friendly creatures everywhere.

I can sit beneath a citrus tree
Where I eat the fruit of life.
Take a sip of lemon tea;
In this refuge from all strife.

I can smile at laughing children
As they chase the busy bees.
Feel the breeze upon my face;
See the swaying of the trees.

I can watch the flowing fountains;
Sparkling waters, crystal clear.
And view the distant mountains
In freedom from all fear

I can be myself forever,
Do things without a care.
For in my secret garden;
Love is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment