CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" Deep Love...................."


Deep love...............
(Mon, August 27, 2007 - 12:59 AM)


I never really knew what it felt like to love someone
Or the emptiness you feel when this process has begun
How nothing seems more important than you and i

How being away from you creates tears in my eyes
I miss seeing your eyes and feeling your touch
I miss seeing the words come from your mouth, "I love you so much"

At night I wish you were here with me
So I begin to hear my heart beat rythmically
I'm up all night like I'm waiting for you
Want to sit on your lap
Straddle you
Let you know you're my king

And that we're together in my dreams
I never thought I could feel this way

I guess I close my eyes ......
so we can be together today .......

No comments:

Post a Comment