CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Journey of Life......................."


Journey of Life ...........
(Wed, September 19, 2007 - 12:29 AM )


Together,
we have traveled through life
this long, this far...
but time has come
to choose our distinct ways
to do us part
like birds of a different feather
we must break our tie

I think about your journey alone
from now on,
of endless miles
over high mountains and oceans vast
to a distant world, a land remote
I think about the sorrows of parting
loneliness and grief of what is coming

Where will you be tomorrow
when I wake up from my passing reverie?
anchored on the
banks of my flowing thoughts?
perhaps,
lost in the haze of my brooding mind?
and I...
still contained in your flight adrift?

With a heavy heart, spring breeze parted
the rain cloud stayed and wept,
silent tears, soft and gentle...

No comments:

Post a Comment