CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" Forgive me.................."


" Forgive me.................."


(Thu, August 30, 2007 - 10:34 AM )


I never meant to hurt you
the way I know I have.
Your love means more to me
than anything .

your love touched my heart
I knew that my life would never be the same.

Please forgive me for the pain I've caused.
I'll make it up to you every chance I get.
You have my heart and my love forever.

I know I hurt you and I feel so bad,
For saying things and making you sad..
It's just that my love for you is so great,
I want to be with you, I just can't wait..

You are so special, one of a kind,
I could look forever and never find,
Anyone else as wonderful as you,
With such a pretty smile and eyes so blue..

Please forgive me for things I said,
I love you so much,
It just messed my head..
You are my life.
My very breathe
......love u

No comments:

Post a Comment