CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 13, 2009

" DISTANT LOVE.................."



DISTANT LOVE ..........



In my mind I know your smile,
the twinkle in your eyes
I've touched your face,
I've held your hand at least a thousand times.
I see your image as I drift off to sleep,
Knowing,
within moments,
in my dreams we will meet.
You hold me close in your warm strong arms,
you completely rapture my soul.
I melt into you,
safe and secure,
with a feeling of being whole.
The weight of your body,
trembling slightly against mine
is a feeling I'll never forget.
I reach for you,
you turn to me,
our passion I'll never regret.
You've opened my heart,
you've made me smile,
with your tenderness and caring.
I pray that for the rest of my days,
this bond with you I'll be sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment