CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" My Wish For You........................"


My Wish For You .............
(Fri, August 31, 2007 - 6:25 AM)



"........I hope the days come easy
and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you
to love, peace and prosperity,
and if you're faced with a choice,
and you have to choose,
I hope you choose
the one that means the most to you.

And if one door opens
to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin'
till you find the window,
if it's cold outside,
show the world
the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything,
more than anything,
My wish, for you,
is that you find True Love.

May your worries stay small
And you never have to carry
more than you can hold,
and while you're out there
getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know
somebody loves you,
and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
May u always be loved..........." Fri, August 31, 2007 - 6:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment