CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" The Truth......................."


The Truth...........
(Mon, September 17, 2007 - 8:30 AM)

(You deserve nothing ..but the best in your life ...and that is the truth..........)


Here i sit, the end in front of my eyes..
The fears inside me will release me at last..
And become a dark reality,
engulfing my mind, my body, my soul..

But once i reach there,
the dreams shall come true,
the things for which my heart has wished a lot.

I'll fly, i'll cry, i'll walk into the crowd, unnoticed..
An end will come to the profligacy.
I will start my invisible journey..
I will walk on water and into the clouds..
I will swim in the bed of thorns and flowers..
Alone, awake, away from hypocrisy..

The love and the hatred shown by perfidious peaple,
wont bother me..
There wont be any pain to pierce through this heart,
there wont be any love to fall victim to...
There wont be any pique,
there wont be any piquant..
Love will be death..
Death will be the prelude, the introduction,
the beginning of a new event called LIFE...! ! ! !

The premonition, the presentiment, is to be avoided,
before stepping up, to the prominent promenade leading to the skies..
It doesn't matter towards where..
...... the journey has to be made..

Pass by, dont tell me to stop,
there is so much to see..
there is sooo much in front of me..

In the dark of the emptiness lies the light..
Its the other side of the sun, the moon, the stars.. and the like..
The other side of life,
The 'past' is to 'remember'..
The 'future' is to 'forget'..
The curiosity, the anxiety,
the perplexity, the velocity,
the conversation, the frustration..
the procreation, the temptation..
the regrets, the childhood dreams,
the playgrounds, the people i ran to..
Everything, Everyone, is to be left behind by me..! !

A thousand beings, all around me,
But there isn't anyone to talk to..
There isn't anyone to walk with..
There isn't anyone i can share with..
There isn't anyone i can take from..
'I' is the spirit,
and this is
'THE TRUTH'

No comments:

Post a Comment