CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" You And I........................"


You and I........
(Wed, August 29, 2007 - 11:25 PM)


You are the sweet honeysuckle that grows in the forest wild
I am the ivy that intertwines with its beauty
Together always through the green of spring

You are the sea
I am the land
Together we are the earth

You are the moon that lights the night
I am the stars that adorn your midnight court
Together we are the evening of love

You are the sun that warms the land
I am the gentle breeze, the coolness of your heat
Together we are the morning of forever

You are the one who has captured my thoughts
I am but the one who gazes into the heavens and see’s your face
Together in spirit we shall always be

No comments:

Post a Comment