CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" Storm Within......................"


Storm Within...........
(Tue, August 14, 2007 - 9:26 AM )


Lightning flashes
Illuminating our room
I feel the electricity in the air
And in the bed that we share

Like a tiger stalking it’s prey,
You slowly move above me
Sparks between us ignite
As our bodies press tight

A brush of our lips
Teases my senses
Our hands begin to explore
Like so many times before

Skin on skin
Pure passion
Fingers entwine
Our bodies align

Breathing becomes erratic
Eruptions build within
Unadulterated pleasure
Over and over again

Thunder echoes through the darkness
Masking erotic moans and cries
We collapse in each other’s arms
While the waves begin to subside

As I look into your eyes
I begin to realize
You are my storm within
The driving force of my desire & affection

No comments:

Post a Comment