CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Burning Passion................"


Burning Passion...........
(Thu, October 4, 2007 - 12:47 AM )



We both feel the glow of passion,
Shining deep in the night with desires
And with the thrill of your soft kisses,
And the touch, your fingertips so warm,
My body starts to shiver, and quiver,
In a silence of total ecstasy...

Offering both of ourselves with no demands
Fiery passions, seductive plans,
Luscious cravings, sweetest love
And showering me with feelings,
Of your... embrace,
As I relieve all of my flames,
My body begins to tremble with ecstasy...

Taking me in your strong arms you lift me,
And carry me before the blazing fire,
And slowly lay me down as we feel,
Love's... desire
That flows swiftly through our veins,
With the burning flames flickering thru,
On our bodies, melting together as one,
Having a romantic evening of pure ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment