CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Light in My Heart............."


" Light in My Heart............."

(Thu, November 1, 2007 - 8:10 PM)



If I hold you
in my heart,
Will you stay there
All my days?

So that
in times to come
When I feel
lost and alone
I can open my chest
Reach in
with gentle hands
And extract
my treasure?

My love
has no conditions
It only
has itself
Asks for nothing
but to know
That during the times
When I am consumed
by my fears
I can reach
into my sacred space
And your light
will Disperse
My darkness

That’s all I ask
All I expect
I have nothing….
And my pride....
Could never
Allow anyone....
To rescue me

If I hold you
In my heart
Until
The end of time,
Know this
one important thing.

You were
a guiding light
When my night
was dark and moon-less
And now, in return
There is a place
reserved
Where you
Can always return

Escape
The pressures
Be yourself
Rest and recuperate
Bathed in caring
Cosseted in acceptance
Stroked lovingly,
Then
Go out
in strength;

For my heart
is immortal
And my love
never dies!
As the stars shine on
Long after
The source has gone

So too
Will
I

So too
Will
my
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment