CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" One Heart ..........................."


One Heart ............
(Sat, August 25, 2007 - 11:30 AM )



was it the wind
that whispered your name
or did you call to me
from the depths of my soul?

as the wind descends from the heavens
and cools me with its gentle touch
your love surrounds me
flows through me
having no end
no seam between your heart and mine
we are one heart
and one soul

a feeling of the greatest love
encircles us both

no matter how far apart we are
this longing burns inside of me
for your arms to encircle me
and your lips gently upon my lips
then I am complete

so hold me my love
and never let me go
even if tonight
it is only in your dreams
because I am holding you close to me
as I drift into a dream
of you my love

No comments:

Post a Comment