CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" My Deep Soul...................."


My Deep Soul.............
(Wed, August 22, 2007 - 7:56 PM)


Many questions in my head,
As I wake up from my bed,
I feel so, so alone,
Trapped in the heart of my own.

Everything seems so blur,
Am I okay? I’m not sure,
I feel like being stabbed into my soul,
Three knives stabbing, my poor, poor soul.

Million of secrets I must keep,
Bury in my body, oh so deep,
No one will ever understand me,
No one will ever save me.

My life is filled with misery,
Everything makes me feel so angry,
I feel hatred burning my brain,
And never before, I feel so pain.

I live in tears,
I live in fears,
Lock myself in my little room,
Hoping things will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment