CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Love Is................"


Love Is....................
(20th december 2007)


"Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods."
"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
~Plato~



"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires,
and a touch that never hurts."
~Charles Dickens~

Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.
~Henry Van Dyke~


" I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times,
in life after life, in age after age forever."
~Rabindranath Tagore~

i carry your heart with me,
i carry it in my heart and i'm never without it.
anywhere i go, you go, my dear.
and whatever is done, by only me, is your doing, my darling.
i fear no fear for you are my fate, my sweet.
i want no world for beautiful, you are my world my true.
it's you or whatever a moon has always meant,
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the trree called life
which grows higher and higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide
and this is the wonder that is keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart,
i carry it in my heart.

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.
~ by Anonymous ~

To live is like to love -
all reason is against it,
and all healthy instinct for it.
~ by Samuel Butler, Life and love ~
.
...A simple I love you means more than money....
~ by Frank Sinatra ~

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage...
~ by Ambrose Bierce ~

To be in love is merely to be
In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.
~ by H.L. Mencken ~

Life without love is like a tree
Without blossom and fruit.
~ by Khalil Gibra ~

No comments:

Post a Comment