CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" My Special Place.............."


My Special Place ...........
(Thu, November 1, 2007 - 8:15 PM)


If you will agree to come
I will show you a special place
The doorway
Is through the hidden world of dreams
I have never taken a visitor there
But you are special
I can trust you with my inner visions
And know that you will hold them sacred
As sacred as our love

Only souls who have merged
Can share the secrets
Of my special place
You held the key which opened the lock
When I allowed you to experience
My love for you
You seemed to know, without being told
This was sacred ground!
Known only to me;
But, Oh! How I longed
To share its many delights!

We will bathe in the crystal waters
And laugh and splash under the waterfall
We will lie under the Lilacs and the honeysuckle
And I will hold you in my arms
A precious person, in a precious place

We will tread barefoot on the damp grass
And ride on Unicorns to watch the sunset
In the still night air we will lie together
Under a canopy of stars
In my little Pagoda shaped house
With the open windows
And listen to the nightingale sing

Once you have discovered the key
To my secret place,
We will meet there often
The doorway
is through the land of dreams

While we are alive
So too, will our secret haven be
Whatever happens on the outside
Can never change this place

If we are separated, in time, by fate
Not of our choosing
I will be standing at the doorway
The scented air,
blowing through the muslin curtains
........Waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment