CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

" Love Is Blind..............."


Love is blind........
(Fri, August 10, 2007 - 12:11 PM )



But it’s a joy which only some find
Sometimes it breaks up your heart and mind
It's something that’s so divine...

It's something I have followed for years and years,
It's something that gave me joy and tears

My love has been so dear to me
It's more than just a life to me
To live in love...
Is a life to live
It teaches you only to forgive…

I want to be in love always...
I wish this sweetness always stays

But if you learn never to love back
That is something many of us lack

Love is a gift that all should part
But remember never to break the “Heart”

I love you madly, is all I know
I am yours from my head to toe...

Love me little, but love me all…
You are my sunshine
Dearest of All..!

Love always…

No comments:

Post a Comment