CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Think of Me......................."



Think of Me, Love.................
(Wed, September 5, 2007 - 9:08 AM )



As your head hits the soft pillow
Do recall the softness of my skin
How when you touched it
It felt like spun velvet
See my eyes
How they reflected
In deepest love, yearning
Sparkling, never fading

Remember the touch of my hands
My fingers unbuttoning your shirt
Unzipping your pants
Hungry to feel you, stroke you
Every bit of the man you are
Sense the way you felt
With my hands upon your body
Whispering of my desires in your ear

And think of me now, love
As we are lost in deep, impassioned kissing
Ravenous for the taste of each other
Mesmerized by the feeling of ecstatic bliss
Recall the goosebumps all over my body
Electrically charged and radiating such heated desire
Urgency building up inside of me
For you to do what you do so well

And think of us now, love
As you lie me down upon the soft linens
Pillows beneath my head
And you place yourself betwixt my thighs
Tendering such loving satisfaction
Sweet pleasured sighs escape
My body quivers in delighted rapture
As you have moved the earth for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment