CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

" Through The Unwanted Moments............."


Through The Unwanted Moments..............


O giver of life,
Give me love,
If you have given me thirst
Give me nectar to drink.

When the soul is blessed
With a physical mould,
Give it shape, give it beauty;
And fill the heart
With the tidal waves of feeling!

Oh, deny me not the natural emotions,
For, that would make a hell of life,
Or, mean the passing of years without a song
Of love or beauty.


If you have opened up the eyes to light
Let them rock the countless dreams;
Let my consciousness enjoy

Freedom from pain or sighs
Oh, tighten not the strings of helpless moments
Let the broken wings of desire play
For a moment before they die.

Oh, do not fix the nail of vile hatred
Into the throbbing heart
Do not reciprocate the fire of anger
For the fire of love.

O giver of life,
Let me taste the sweet smell
Of every flower,
If you have given me life
Let me relax on a creeper's lap
Free from all inhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment