CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

" I Prayed..................."


Prayed..............

I prayed to God for Power.
He said, "Take it and use it."
I prayed to God for Light.
He said, "Take it and spread it."
I prayed to God for Peace.
He said, "Take it and unveil your divinity."
I prayed to God for Bliss.
He said, "Take it and stay in your Source."
I prayed to God for Love.
He said, "Take Me; I am yours."

When I see God in reason,
He is Justice.
When I see God in faith,
He is Protection.
When I see my God in love,
He is Compassion.
When I see God in will,
He is Vision.
When I see my God in joy,
He is Perfection.
When I see my God in Truth,
He is Fulfilment.


My soul's owner is divinity.
My heart's owner is sincerity.
My mind's owner is clarity.
My vital's owner is capacity.
My body's owner is purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment