CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

" A Little Thing Called Love............."


A Little Thing Called Love...........


Love is a many splendoured thing, they say

And I believe it, when you looked my way Out of the blue,

things seemed to happen By chance or destiny, is the question.

Living my life so long, without knowing your existence

Then came a day we felt each others presence

Guess what's meant to be will always find a way

Love creeps into hearts and decides to stay.

A love so exquisite, yet so intricate

In a world of only "you and I"

A love we can't even demonstrate

A secret we have to keep for life..... I love you, darling,

and its from my heart, I hope you know that you're no beggar

from the start You make me fly without wings

You make my heart wants to sing.

Every moment I spent with you, Is every one of my dreams coming true

More than words, I want to show you how I feel Someday, some place, sometime, I will.

Love is a journey for two Step by step, me and you

The future we can't see

Let love lead the way for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment