CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

" I'll Be Watching You................."


I'll be watching you ............


For as many days as God allows me to breath I immediately realize that my last thought as I write this was the same as my very first I sought for words to express that but decided to choose the three very words that have been chosen for centuries they are simply "I love you" and I do and forever I will............

Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take

I'll be watching you

Every single day, Every word you say, Every game you play, Every night you stay

I'll be watching you

Oh, cant you see How my poor heart aches

With every step you take, Every move you make, Every vow you break Every smile you fake, Every claim you stake

I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace

I dream at night, I can only see your face, I look around, but its you I cant replace

I feel so cold and I long for your embrace

I keep crying darling

please... Oh, cant you see How my poor heart aches

With every breath you take, Every move you make, Every vow you break, Every smile you fake Every claim you stake

I'll be watching you

Every move you make, Every step you take

I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you...till now

No comments:

Post a Comment