CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 9, 2009

" I Am...................."


I am ... ...



The extension of your fingers, I am the eyes that twig the infinity of you

I am the unspoken word and the gesture hardly submitting to rise till the blue...

The extension of your blood That flows only through me, I am the eyelid that closes your Universe

I am the hand that you caress the stars

I am your evening thought groaning of unknown passions

I am the sole that kisses your shadow here

I am so full of you as our souls floods in the same deep of light

I am the song of the cranes leaved in this lost autumn

I am your bottom of true or poison

I am the taste of your lips bitter-sweet

I am the wonder borned in your hand layed forever on the roadside to life, to love, to me

No comments:

Post a Comment