CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

" Freedom................"


Freedom............





I fly away into the sky, Away from this world of loneliness,

I fly through day and night, Towards a heaven of bliss....

I saw a lot when I had lived, More pain than happiness,

It seems that I had many to forgive, And few friends on this crest.

But now I've left everything behind, There's nothing more to see,

Nothing left on my mind, For heaven declares,

I'm free....



..........oOo................



Freedom come Freedom stay with me ,Nothing to hold on to

Nothing holding me back, Fly like an eagle in the endless sky

No past, no future worry on me

Nothing to hold on to, Nothing holding me back

Freedom come, freedom stay with me.



.............oOo............



What is it that I seek ,if not freedom from the bondage of my own creation

reflected in many moods of mutable emotions moving in passion lust and greed

that mask my true being and in this gruesome search of aimless wanderings

I am trapped in non-acceptance, in trying to become what I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment