CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

" Dont Look Into My Eyes, My Love................."


Dont look into my eyes, my love....



Don’t look into my eyes, my love ,For they would reveal to you…

How much they’ve waited for you, Waking every night, And crying every day

For years together And decades of Thirsting for you

In their every expression Of silent words they say…

Don’t look into my eyes, my love ...........

For they would tell you, How they felt tired and lost In their diurnal crusade

Of looking at the empty streets Ahead ,And hoping to see a glimpse,

A speck of that fleeting image Of you, and you and only you.

Don’t look into my eyes, my love .........

For they would overflow with tears, The moment they see their Beloved In you

And they would narrate to you In all Silence, How very much they missed Seeing you…

When they opened Their eyes every morning, After every night’s trial and error Of falling asleep…

And then waking up In the middle of the night, As if petrified of terror

Those broken dreams would cause, When they have to lose you

From their tranquil sleep to The harsh, desolate reality Of you not being there For them.

Don’t look into my eyes, my love..........

For they have nothing good to tell you, Besides the pain and the agony Of a lifetime separation They have undergone, Missing you, Needing you, And loving you like Crazy.

As if you and me Were lost parts of a Body,

And fragmented pieces Of a shattered Soul ,Trying to solve the Jigsaw Of

where to fit in the parts Of existence, love and Togetherness…

So that once if they meet, They don’t fall into pieces again And scatter away Like the withered leaves Of the autumn trees

Missing each other Unto eternity, And searching each other Unto oblivion.

Don’t look into my eyes, my love.........

For if you ever look into them, Make them yours forever…

So that wherever they go, Whatever they seek Whoever they see…

The roads don’t look empty Any more, Even amidst the crowd Of teeming strangers

For no matter who is there, On the streets, At home, In the market Or the library

My eyes would rest awhile Seek respite,

In the Assurance Of the Sight That You being there for them To kiss a good night’s “sweet dreams”

At the end of their Daily sojourn Of meeting people

Reading books And writing poetry…

Like the way I am writing to you now

With those very same eyes, That await you everyday, my love

In their dreams, desires And those very Silent -

Endless flow of Ceaseless tears…

No comments:

Post a Comment