CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 9, 2009

" Growing Love..................."


Growing Love ...........



I planted the love A long time ago

Little did I know then, That it would take so much time to grow

I had to pull weeds, Cultivate it, Tried all I could to make it strong

I watered it ,I fed it, Often times too much I tried to keep it in the sunshine ,

Some days it looked like it was withering

I always bought it back to life

Some days I smiled

Some nights I cried

It is a very tough job trying to grow

The plant It has been through storms And many tribulations

Somehow, it always weathered the storms

The love is planted, Deep in my heart

I don't think I'd ever choose Another plant

For the love has blossomed

And even to this day

It just keeps on growing

No comments:

Post a Comment