CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

" If You..................."


If You..........


If you were a beautiful flower I would be a raindrop to touch you

If you were a little bird I would be a tree branch to hold you

If you were a bright star I would be a planet to round around you

If you were a beautiful song I would be a guitar to play you

If you were a boundless sea I would be a ship to sail across you

If you were a great mountain I would be snow to cover you

If you were a white cloud I would be wind to dance with you

If you were a burning fire I would be a piece of wood to burn with you

If you were an eternal dream I would sleep forever to have you

If you looked at my eyes once again I would never close them not to lose you

No comments:

Post a Comment